Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the rain falls, the sun shines as the pink flamingos are kidnapped



forever21 olive tunic, forever21 purple satin skirt,urban outfitters black cardigan, vintage necklace, liz claiborne brown stockings, enzo angiolini black heels


after a beautiful monday in ann arbor, the sun decided to retreat on tuesday. i decided to dig through my closet and see what i can find. an olive top and purple skirt caught my eye. i forgot i had these two pieces. looking out the window i had a feeling it was going to be a cloudy day.

the sky was an eerie grey, which made me want to sleep the day away in class. my last class ended early so i was able to go back to my apartment for a quick lunch before heading to peer advising (which is an epic fail right now, since no one wants to show up). as five o'clock rolled around the sky began to clear up and there was sun, but unfortunately i did not have the luxury of bathing in the sun, for that was when peer advising began. for four hours straight i sat secluded in the sewing studio, hoping that some form of humanity would come in for advising, but to my dismay, no one came, but a girl who was just working on her project for a brief three minutes. but hopefully things pick up.

for a project, my class was assigned to paint plastic flamingos. i decided to stick them in the upper level of the courtyard since i did not want to carry them up to my apartment only to bring them back down. as my work shift concluded tonight, i passed by the courtyard only to see my flamingos gone! someone kidnapped my pink flamingos. to the person who took them, please return them with both legs and head attached. if you do, i promise that you will not suffer any repercussions.

pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment